Welcome to Unique Sales Agency, LLC (USA).
We are a leading electrical Manufacturers Representative Sales Agency serving electrical wholesale, construction, contractor, and engineering customers in all 50 states.
We are proud to represent the finest manufacturers.
Our Territory is where you are, so no matter where your project is located we have the capability and know how to help you win.
We will supply you and your customer / job with the finest quality wire, cable, connectors, conduit, and much more.
Thank you for choosing to do business with us as your preferred manufacturers rep firm. We really appreciate it! .
Unique Sales Agency (USA) is a Limited Liability Company working specifically as a sales & consulting agency.
Representing the Finest Manufacturers in the World:
Wire & Cable Manufacturers
Electrical & Electronics Manufacturers
For more information on USA please view our PDF Line Card:
ELECTRICAL WIRE & CABLE TYPES
- Aluminum Building Wire (XHHW, XLP-USE, THHN, Bare Aluminum)
- AC Cable - Armor Clad Cable
- Copper Building Wire (THHN, XHHW, XLP-USE, Bare Copper)
- Coaxial cable – used for radio frequency signals, for example in cable television distribution systems.
- Communications cable
- Direct-buried cable
- Flexible cables
- Heliax cable
- High-Voltage Cable
- High Voltage Wire
- Non-metallic sheathed cable (or nonmetallic building wire, NM, NM-B)
- MC Cable - Metallic Cable (Steel or Aluminum Interlocked Armor)
- Medium Voltage Cable
- Medium-Voltage Wire
- Metallic sheathed cable (or armored cable, AC, or BX)
- Multi-conductor / Multicore cable (consist of more than one wire and is covered by cable jacket)
- Multi-Paired cable – Composed of two individually insulated conductors that are usually used in DC or low-frequency AC applications
- Portable cord – Flexible cable for AC power in portable applications (SOOW, SJOOW, and all other types)
- Ribbon cable & Flat Ribbon Cable – Useful when many wires are required. This type of cable can easily flex, and It is designed to handle low-level voltages.
- Shielded cable – Used for sensitive electronic circuits or to provide protection in high-voltage applications.
- Single conductor cable (from time to time this name is used for specialty wire)
- Submersible cable / Submersible Pump Wire
- Submarine Cable (Submarine Power Cable)
- Twinax cable (Belden Equivalents)
- Twin-lead – This type of cable is a flat two-wire line. It is commonly called a 300 Ω line because the line has an impedance of 300 Ω. It is often used as a transmission line between an antenna and a receiver (e.g., TV and radio). These cables are stranded to lower skin effects.
- Twisted pair – Consists of two insulated wires. It resembles a paired cable, except that the paired wires are twisted
NON-ELECTRICAL WIRE & CABLE TYPES
- Galvanized Steel Strand (EHS)
- Guy Wire
- Tracer Wire (Solid)
Electrical Wire & Cable Sizes
- 6000 MCM (The largest cable size in the world)
- 5000 MCM
- 4000 MCM
- 3000 MCM
- 2000 MCM
- 1000 MCM
- 750 MCM
- 600 MCM
- 500 MCM
- 400 MCM
- 350 MCM
- 300 MCM
- 250 MCM
- 1 AWG
- 2 AWG
- 3 AWG
- 4 AWG
- 6 AWG
- 8 AWG
- 10 AWG
- 12 AWG
- 14 AWG
- 16 AWG
- 18 AWG
- 20 AWG
- 22 AWG
- 24 AWG
- 26 AWG
- 28 AWG
- 30 AWG
- 32 AWG
- 34 AWG
- 36 AWG
- 38 AWG
- 40 AWG
- 42 AWG
- 44 AWG
Electrical Wire & Cable Industry Resources: