Please review our 2021 Line Card available for download via PDF: USA LINE CARD
Unique Sales Agency, LLC (USA), is a leading Manufacturers Representative serving customers in the United States as well as a global customer base.
When you work with USA, your order is factory-direct from start to finish. Manufacturing, Shipping, and Billing are all direct from the manufacturer to you.
Again, USA is NOT a reseller, broker, or distributor.
We are a factory-direct manufacturers’ representative, proudly representing over 20 manufacturers, selling Industrial Technology / Electrical / Electronic / and Medical Supplies such as Wire, Cable, Connectors, Conduit, PPE Safety Supplies, LED Lighting, industrial equipment, electronic components, and much more.
Still wondering what a manufacturer's representative is?
Our industry-leading manufacturers together make over $7 Billion dollars in annual sales revenue, and we most likely rep a company that carries the product you need right now. We are the best manufacturer's rep in the U.S.A. when you need to buy quality bulk industrial products at a great price.
Representing the Finest Manufacturers in the World:
Wire & Cable Manufacturers
Electrical & Electronics Manufacturers
For more information on USA please view our PDF Line Card:
ELECTRICAL WIRE & CABLE TYPES
- Aluminum Building Wire (XHHW, XLP-USE, THHN, Bare Aluminum)
- AC Cable - Armor Clad Cable
- Copper Building Wire (THHN, XHHW, XLP-USE, Bare Copper)
- Coaxial cable – used for radio frequency signals, for example in cable television distribution systems.
- Communications cable
- Direct-buried cable
- Flexible cables
- Heliax cable
- High-Voltage Cable
- High Voltage Wire
- Non-metallic sheathed cable (or nonmetallic building wire, NM, NM-B)
- MC Cable - Metallic Cable (Steel or Aluminum Interlocked Armor)
- Medium Voltage Cable
- Medium-Voltage Wire
- Metallic sheathed cable (or armored cable, AC, or BX)
- Multi-conductor / Multicore cable (consist of more than one wire and is covered by cable jacket)
- Multi-Paired cable – Composed of two individually insulated conductors that are usually used in DC or low-frequency AC applications
- Portable cord – Flexible cable for AC power in portable applications (SOOW, SJOOW, and all other types)
- Ribbon cable & Flat Ribbon Cable – Useful when many wires are required. This type of cable can easily flex, and It is designed to handle low-level voltages.
- Shielded cable – Used for sensitive electronic circuits or to provide protection in high-voltage applications.
- Single conductor cable (from time to time this name is used for specialty wire)
- Submersible cable / Submersible Pump Wire
- Submarine Cable (Submarine Power Cable)
- Twinax cable (Belden Equivalents)
- Twin-lead – This type of cable is a flat two-wire line. It is commonly called a 300 Ω line because the line has an impedance of 300 Ω. It is often used as a transmission line between an antenna and a receiver (e.g., TV and radio). These cables are stranded to lower skin effects.
- Twisted pair – Consists of two insulated wires. It resembles a paired cable, except that the paired wires are twisted
NON-ELECTRICAL WIRE & CABLE TYPES
- Galvanized Steel Strand (EHS)
- Guy Wire
- Tracer Wire (Solid)
Electrical Wire & Cable Sizes
- 6000 MCM (The largest cable size in the world)
- 5000 MCM
- 4000 MCM
- 3000 MCM
- 2000 MCM
- 1000 MCM
- 750 MCM
- 600 MCM
- 500 MCM
- 400 MCM
- 350 MCM
- 300 MCM
- 250 MCM
- 1 AWG
- 2 AWG
- 3 AWG
- 4 AWG
- 6 AWG
- 8 AWG
- 10 AWG
- 12 AWG
- 14 AWG
- 16 AWG
- 18 AWG
- 20 AWG
- 22 AWG
- 24 AWG
- 26 AWG
- 28 AWG
- 30 AWG
- 32 AWG
- 34 AWG
- 36 AWG
- 38 AWG
- 40 AWG
- 42 AWG
- 44 AWG
Electrical Wire & Cable Industry Resources:
Manufacturers Rep Wire & Cable
When it comes to serving you in all types of electrical, non-electrical, and electronic wire & cable Unique Sales Agency is your best resource to buy every type of wire and cable you can imagine.
If you are not sure if we can help with something specifically, please contact us and ask. We represent over 20 manufacturers that encompass over 98% of products manufactured so we probably can help with what you're working on. If we can't we know exactly where you can get what you need and will be happy to help you. Give us a call or send in a quote request above.